Vision & Values
Publish books that promote profound thought from all Christian communities.
Maintain a library that mirrors a Christian life for all stages of a spiritual walk with Christ.
Publish editions of the Bible that enable Christians to take their biblical scholarship to new levels.
Compile a comprehensive collection of Christian reprints to preserve them for future generations.
Helping non-profits provide resources to serve the community.
Addiction & Abuse
- Friends of Animals (Lynchburg)
- Arrowhead Ranch (Normandy)
- Coffee County Child Advocacy Center (Manchester)
- Free for Life International (Abroad)
- Isaiah 1:17 House (Various)
- Junior’s House Child Advocacy Center (Fayetteville)
- Project Unify (Abroad)
Hunger & Poverty
- Come to the Table (Tullahoma)
- Hands of Mercy (Fayetteville)
- Moore County Resource Center (Lynchburg)
- CommuniServe (Murfreesboro)
Get In Touch
We donate 10% of every book sale to organizations that serve “the least of these,”
including Christian food banks, homeless shelters, health clinics, addiction centers, and literacy organizations.